It’s nice when you can focus on your own things and have someone you can rely on about the design part, right? I am a perfect combination of a mind-reading, artistic flair, and technical skills.
My working philosophy:
- I prefer to work with fewer people at the same time, because I want to be available to you, responsive and efficient. As a result, my products resonate quality and are made on time!
- I am curious and always interested in people behind the business, that’s why I ask a lot. It gives me a better insight and the feeling of your personality and your brand.
- I wish to work with people who have similar values than me.
- I want to make designs that serve humans, not consumers. (No discount ads in my portfolio ;))
- I love desktop publishing (books, magazines, reports, brochures, newsletters), infographics, illustrations, pattern creations, detailed artistic work, and print design.
- I am always willing to find the right information and learn. I love gaining knowledge and expand every day.
Themes I want to design for:
- self-development, spiritual growth, knowledge, business
- health, unconventional medicine, natural cure
- art, interior design, architecture, building
- ecology, environment, animals, nature-care
- vegan, vegetarian, home-grown food, cooking
- yoga, dance, body movement
- travel, retreats, workshops
- human organizations, psychology, behavior
If you need someone, who is creative, artistic, knows how to listen to the customer and is also able to encounter all the technical requirements of print and web design, don’t hesitate to contact me for your project.
Looking forward to co-creating with you!