The statement on the protection of personal data applies to the processing of all personal data in the company Anias design, Anja Berložnik s.p., addressed Galicija 48, 3310 Žalec, Slovenia (hereinafter: company), and includes data of clients and other individuals who expressed their wish to collaborate with us (hereinafter: client). The company is the manager of the processing of personal data of clients. In the following content, we are notifying you about the purposes for which we process your personal information, and provide you other information that may interest you. For all additional questions, we are available through our contact information. This Privacy Statement applies from May 23, 2018. The contents of this Statement can be changed at any time, its latest version is always available on our website www.anjaberloznik.com. If there are changes in the statement that would have a significant impact on the processing of your personal information, we will notify you right away.
When you visit our website, your personal data can be collected. This happens when you contact us through:
- Contact form:
The basic function of the contact form is to send an e-mail via the web site. It is designed for customers, to obtain information about the offer and services which our company provides. In this process we collect: your first and last name, your e-mail address.
- Newsletter subscription:
Through our webstie you can also subscribe to our newsletter. Newsletter is an email version of paper news, sent directly to your inbox, serving us to promote and inform you about our offer and current events. We send the newsletter max twice a month. The following information is collected: your first and last name and e-mail address. This data is stored in the Mailchimp messaging system. By subscribing to E-news, you agree to keep this information in the Mailchimp Read here how the Mailchimp takes care of the privacy personal data.
WHAT FOR WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The company processes your personal information for:
- Implementation of contractual relations, which includes managing and executing contracts and contractual activities,
- marketing activities that include personal data bases and sending offers through addressed direct mail, e-mail, telephone or in person.
- marketing activities that include advertising through various communication channels such as addressed direct mail, email, phone calls, website, social networks and similar,
- sending newsletters via e-mail,
- conducting surveys and surveys of customer satisfaction and other marketing researches with the aim of continuous improvement of internal procedures and supply,
- the implementation of prize games, which include drawing and publishing information about the game winners,
- collecting and processing personal data obtained at professional conferences and promotional events in the organization or organization of others.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The company keeps customers data for the period necessary to achieve a specific business purpose and in the extention necessary to ensure compliance with applicable law. After the expiration of the validity period, the data is safely erased or destroyed.
WHO DOES ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The company does not provide the customer’s personal data to third parties except:
- External contractors who process data solely on behalf of the account, under instructions under the supervision of our company (eg maintenance of IT systems, administration of the website, implementation of electronic messaging, accounting …) and
- if necessary, to the national authorities on the basis of their substantiated written request for the purpose of conducting a specific procedure.
HHOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
In order to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information, we have taken appropriate data protection activities. This means that we carry out organizational, physical and technical measures to protect personal data against unintentional or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data.
HOW DO YOU ASSERT YOUR RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION?
As an individual, you have the right to request an overview of your personal data we collect, as well as their correction and / or deletion. In addition, you may express the right to limit the processing of your personal information, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data.
If you want to assert your rights regarding the protection of personal data, please contact us via contact details.
CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR AGREEMENT?
Once you have given your agreement for personal data collecting, you can withdraw it at any time. If you want to withdraw your agreement, please contact us via contact details. As a subscriber to e-news, you can also edit this by yourself, each received email contains a link to your private information and the option to automatically unsubscribe.
CAN YOU FILE A COMPLAINT?
If you want to complain about the conduct of our company with your personal information, you can file a complaint via contact details.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you are interested in how we process your personal information, first read this statement. For any additional questions, please contact: email@example.com
About the cookies
Cookies are nothing new, all web site visitors have many cookies from different websites on their computers, tablets, and mobile phones. It is new only that with the new legislation (ZEKom-1) there are changes in the information and / consenting to visitors using them.
What are cookies?
They are small text files that most websites store in devices that you use to access to the Internet. Their purpose is to identify the individual devices that users have used in accessing a certain webpage. Saving cookies is under the control of a browser that you use to visit websites – so you can limit or disable cookie storage as you wish using your browser settings.
Which cookies this website contains and why we use them?
We use exclusively cookies on the website that are allowed in accordance with the law. We use only cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of this site.
List of cookies:
- _ga used for distinguish between users, expires in 2 years
- _gid used for distinguish between users, expires in 72 hours
- _pll_used to remember the page language selection of the user, expires in 1 year
You decide which cookies you allow to storage on your device. You can control and modify cookie settings in your web browser. For information on cookie settings, select the web browser you are using: